The Accent Home – 40×20
With clean, simple lines, contemporary interior design and a subtle, sophisticated colour palette, the Hideaway is the embodiment of holiday home luxury.
The open-plan living area is spacious and light with a white panelled ceiling and walls. Underfoot, a luxurious combination of dark oak, engineered-wood flooring and LOC-weave backed, soft twist carpet can be found and full-width curtains open electronically providing privacy at night.
A large corner sofa and storage footstool in a rich marine weave provide more than ample space for everyone to relax, and for those who like tech., there’s a Panasonic Smart 4k Ultra HD HDR 50″ LED TV and Systemline DAB+/FM/Bluetooth music system with ceiling speakers.
The dining area comfortably seats 6 at a dark oak extending dining table with benches and chairs. Behind this, a beautiful dark oak sideboard provides plenty of space for laying out a holiday feast!
Separated from the living area by a breakfast bar, the kitchen hosts an impressive array of luxury branded appliances. Natural oak and teal kitchen units provide plenty of storage and there’s even a pullout larder cupboard. Finished off with a Silestone worktop, the kitchen provides everything needed for holiday practicality but with a clean and polished look.
The fully tiled en-suite wet-room includes a Euphoria rigid riser shower and designer wall-hung vanity unit. Here the design is sleek and modern with simple lines and a soft, natural colour-way. The family bathroom, with the same contemporary styling includes a luxurious freestanding bath and sleek vintage oak vanity unit designed by Philippe Starck.
The Hideaway isn’t just about its iconic exterior, stunning interior design or the beautiful, carefully chosen furnishings though; the detail makes it even more special. Suffolk oak internal doors, contemporary designer radiators and curtains and blinds in gorgeous fabrics add those all-important finishing touches.
- BS 3632:2015 compliant and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Pitched tiled roof (guaranteed for 40 years)
- PVCu double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warrant
- White panelled, vaulted ceilings
- Natural oak, engineered-wood flooring
- Open-plan living space with panelled walls
- Electronically controlled, full-length curtains across the panoramic folding doors
- Jefferson style corner sofa with scatter cushions and low storage foot stool
- Dark oak sideboard, TV unit and dining table with benches and chairs
- Panasonic Smart 4k Ultra HD HDR 50″ LED TV
- Bedrooms with contemporary dark oak beds
- Wardrobes with sliding doors and bedside tables painted in Farrow & Ball blue/green
- En-suite wet-room with Porcelanosa floor and wall tiles, Euphoria rigid riser shower, heated towel rail, designer wall-hung vanity unit, mirror cabinet and comfort shower seat
- Full length mirrors to both bedrooms
- Vanity units with ‘sit on’ basins to bathroom and en-suite
- Walk-in feature shower to the en-suite with two embedded jets, an over-head shower and hand held shower
- Chrome curved heated towel rails to bathroom and en-suite